- The consequences of inequality, injustice and social exclusion: lessons from Toulouse, Paris, and the message of Jean-Marie Le Pen.
- The Olympics: humanity on display
- Bombay is going green!
- Beyond the headlines: Svein Tuft at the 2013 Tour de France
- Truth, and winning at all costs.
- What goes around comes around: Vancouver relives its cycling history
- A First Nation’s call for help
- On being Freshly Pressed…
- Happy belated birthday baby!
- Corporate greed: the plight of Indian Alphonso mangoes and the message of the Occupy movement.
Category Archives: Lifestyle
The earth’s axis must have shifted back in June of this year. And in this case, that’s a good thing – a very good thing. A Mumbai-based architectural firm won the urban planning and design category of the Cycling Visionaries … Continue reading
The recent Velo-city Global conference is an event I have been working with for the last eight months, and is a new undertaking for the City of Vancouver. In so far as this gathering of cycling infrastructure expertise, and the … Continue reading
A wonderful thing happened to me one year ago. Barely six months after the launch of Cyclelogical, my on-line repository for thoughts on a variety of topics, I published a post entitled The Human Spirit. A short time later, I … Continue reading
Bastille Day has come and gone. It’s mid July and cycling aficionados the world over are having to adjust their much-varied, geographical time clocks. For people who follow this sort of thing, it is the height of the professional season, and … Continue reading
Ten years ago, I was in northern Thailand bicycling, taking in the vibe, and hanging out with a group of young artists as I escaped a portion of a Vancouver winter. My thoughts returned to that time recently, as my … Continue reading
The point, at which my life changed irrevocably occurred in December 1972. I was 10 years old. My mother, in one of the many examples of her loving, and forward thinking nature, had decided the previous year that she would … Continue reading